Reliable and professional localization service in almost all specialist areas.
CERTIFIED TRANSLATION REQUIREMENTS
A certified translation is the translation of an official document which must be translated by a qualified third party. It is a requirement for certain legal proceedings and immigration matters. In Malaysia, a certified translation includes the translated document attached with a signed written statement created by the translator or the translation agency. The written statement is also known as the Certificate of Accuracy which includes:
- A statement signifying that the translation is a complete and accurate rendering of the original document.
- A statement of the translator’s qualifications.
- The date of the translation.
- The full name, signature and contact details of the translator or the translation company.
The list below are the common documents which require official certified translation. We also can offer certified translation for other categories of document based on your need. Please feel free to contact us.
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Adoption Papers
- Court Transcripts
- Diploma/Graduation Certificates
- Business Registration
- EPF Statements/Bank Statements
- Annual Practicing Certificates
CERTIFIED TRANSLATION PROCESS VIA GLOCALIS
Scan and upload your document via our website…or email…
Get the free quotation with no hidden charge and the estimated turnaround time.
Make payment to engage our company for the certified translation services.
Review the translation before certifying
Receive the certified translation document
The Best Price Guaranteed
Speak With An Expert
Order online and we send your Certified document to anywhere across the globe.